Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pussy Rights






Sorry. I am very sorry.

 I did not writing on this blogging of Freedom of Expression and Liberation of Veronica Ludmila for almost the week.

I am here.

I am writing to tell I was being busy of reception in Ministry of Freedom, Equality, Whiteness and Welfare in this country of residence.
I was invited, minister Lady Macbeth of Economy as well as Darkwing Duke of ministry of Ecological Issues and Reinvention of Capitalist System.

I am being invited as representative prostitute united of the world of peace and friendship.

So I go happy to happy balloon festival in ministry with minister of equality (i am making the joke) and other ministers (the r sometimes the joking).

I go to ministry. 

We are hanging our coats. 
I see sign with writing on coat hanger:

For Ministers and their coats.

I am doing the laughing.

I will be doing the sleeping after hard times of work. Then I return with more stories to tell from balloon festival in ministry, discussion of pussy rights and not to forget: to tell the story of a man telling the story of a woman in the gym.

Good nite and good luck.
Until then I am still ur favorite Ukranian prostitute.


No comments:

Post a Comment