Thursday, October 17, 2013

Gadget-woman






I just came home from visit to my psycholotrist. She is telling me to start the blogging. It is good for u, Veronica Ludmila. Makes u stronger everyday, telling of ur life, sorrows, experience. 

So today I am telling her, blogging is big success, I am Tolstoi, I am Cervantes. My writing has rythms like the Mayakowski. She is looking at me. 

I am telling her, my blogging, everyday has more than 500.000 hits, since beginning of this blogging. I am more famous than Putin and his KGB ass.

She is looking at me, behind glasses, u know like not much smile or emoticons. I am telling her I am making the joke.

Why do u need to making the joke Veronica Ludmila?
Maybe u r famous because u use word like favorite Ukranian prostitute, which attract people? and not the u, of Veronica Ludmila. Have u thoughts of why u have so many hits?

I am doing the thinking and biting lips.

Ok, so telling the jokes can be like the dancing. 
Sometimes the joking is like dancing pole dancing, u doing it smooth and soft, and attract people, and they dont know u r making the joke, othertimes, u just making the jokes like dancer in park, like hippies in the American Central Park, and all people r laughing feeling happiness.

Psycholotrist is still looking at me. There is silence.

Ok. And sometimes humor can be ur, how to say, armour. To protect, to keep other people away, like water on a goose.

Is that what we r doing now Veronica Ludmila? Keeping the distance from each other?

I keep silent first.  Then I tell her: No.
I am telling u the blogging is good and I am very famous person. I am now everybodys favorite Ukranian prostitute.

Ur blogging has nothing to do with prostitution Veronica Ludmila. 
This is words of psycholotrist.

It is the u creating the space. Psycholotrist is now shifting position in the seat, placing her one leg crossing the other. I think ur problem, Veronica Ludmila, is u want to be Gadget-woman. U want to do good in the world. Saving all the people.

I laugh. Psycholotrist is now making the joke.

I leave. I hug her and say: Good nite, and she saying: good luck.

Now I am tired. I was supposed to write about the story of the man telling the story of a woman in the gym. But I continue tomorrow. Now I am doing the sleeping.




No comments:

Post a Comment