Saturday, October 19, 2013

Inside Veronica Ludmila




Hello & Good Evening.

Now i getting many questions of me. Many people ask who is the Veronica Ludmila?

Some people are thinking:

1) Veronica Ludmila is not woman but unhappy man with no much hair and no color in hair working in municipality, customer of me, writing about me.

2) Veronica Ludmila is only imagining of propaganda of ministry of equality (which ministry? I am making the joke) to the enhancing of peace and friendship of prostitutes of the world united.

3) Veronica Ludmila is can to be idea of google translate commercial capitalism.

4) Veronica Ludmila is aquarium? (I do not understand thinking of this person. Maybe he is making the joke?)

Now I need to be having breakfast. When I come back from work I will tell end story of the man telling story of the woman in the gym.

So good nite to u and good luck.

Ur favorite Ukranian prostitute

No comments:

Post a Comment