Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Who is the biggest pimp?









OK, so Veronica Ludmila, ur favorite Ukranian prostitute is back in writing business.

I will be asking the question: who is the biggest pimp?

Is it Romanian pea picker in Western country who leaves home country, leaves childrens, mother, grandmother, and is being, how to say screwed in the ass, by Western farmer, in his four wheel drive, he writing bullshit contract filled with exploitation, u must learn the English and I not give u 10 % of ur wages, if u speak not many words?

I really fuck u if u cant read the contract. 
So i can get money for value and buy more things, and happy with order of things, and keeping u in back waters.

Anyway, u tell me now, who is the biggest pimp?

From me telling u now:
Good nite and good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment